Freezer room door FD
Shape and finish give the FD door an attractive appearance, which matches most environments. The FD door withstands rough handling better than most. The door leaf has a surface layer of fiberglass-reinforced polyester and an impact-resistant door leaf edge of aluminum, as well as a core of CFC-free polyurethane.
Thermod FD is delivered with frames in natural anodised aluminium. An ingenious frame system means that the frames form lining on one or two sides of the wall, depending on wall thickness. Thanks to a heating cable in the frame, the door does not freeze and no condensation forms. The construction has a broken cold bridge. The FD door can always be opened from the inside. No risk of being locked in thanks to the emergency opening function, which is standard on the FD door.
The FD door is easy to assemble: Insert the frame into the door hole from one side, fit any lining parts from the opposite side.Hang the door in place when the frame is fixed in position. Fast, rational, economical.
Freezer doors with PIR
Our freezer doors are also offered in PIR design.
PIR (polyisocyanurate) is a solid polyurethane foam with closed cells. The material has properties – including thermal properties – that make it suitable as insulation in various types of construction materials and panels.
Compared to PUR - which is today the most used insulation material - PIR has a higher insulation efficiency, which enables thinner constructions in tight spaces. PIR also differs from PUR in terms of fire impact.
The PIR doors are an excellent option for, for example, the food industry, restaurants and commercial kitchens.
- Anodized aluminium frame with broken thermal bridge.
- Self-regulating heating wire 230 V AC (5-15W/m).
- Immersive frame from 60-305 mm wall thickness
- Threshold with heating wire.
- Completely flat door leaf surface satisfies the highest hygiene demands.
- Door leaf thickness 100 mm. U-value 0.24 W/m2.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile made of anodized aluminium.
- Polyuretane insulation (CFC free). Floor gasket under door leaf
- Hinges: Dorma 4005.
- Lock: Fermod type 921 with emergency opening from
- inside (lock with Eurocylinder).
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
- Kick plate
- Can be ordered without threshold.
- Lock Fermod type 621 with Euro or ASSA cylinder
- -25°C / +25°C, Rh 60%
- With lower ambient temperature than +12°C this must specified.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat
- Adjustment of gasket pressure FD
- Assa cylinder in Fermod 620
- Change of heating wire in freezer door FD
- Freezer room door FD
- Freezer room door FD
- Hinge change instruction (ID, KD, FD)
- Installation of Assa cylinder in Fermod lock 620
- Installation of heating wire in KD door with freezer door frame FD
- Replacement of Fermod lock 621 (freezer room door FD)