Saloon door PD
The 40 mm thick door leaf has an outer laminate of coloured fibre glass reinforced polyester, a material resistant to moisture, shock and wear. The surface is smooth and easy to keep clean. It is very important when observing good hygiene. The door leaf is insulated with high-pressure moulded, water-based polyurethane.
The Saloon door is delivered together with a frame of naturally anodized aluminum or, alternatively, with a frame of stainless steel or painted steel. The door is installed quickly and easily and is delivered together with a door lining.
The Saloon door normally has self-closing, maintenance-free hinges made of polyamide with a fixed position for easier assembly. Of course the hinges can be delivered without a fixed assembly position. The door leaf is normally delivered in white or grey. Other colours are available on demand.
Our standard range is rather large, but we can also offer customised solutions for special requirements. All you need to do is contact one of our salespersons and we will help you find a solution.
- Anodised extruded aluminium
- PD1: For 80 and 75mm wallthickness.
- PD2: For 70-200mm wallthickness.
- Anchor profile to be fastened to the floor
- Thickness 40 mm.
- Surface of dyed glass fibre laminate (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile of anodised extruded aluminium.
- Polyurethane insulation(CFC free).
- Finger-proof back edge.
- Hinges able to put the door leaf in 90° position.
- Doorleaf and frame in stainless steel.
- Other standard laminates RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (all other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
PD PDK Building wall adjustable cover
PD PDK Building wall no cover
PD PDK Panel wall solid cover
PD PDK Panel wall adjustable cover
PD PDK Panel wall no cover
SS PD Building wall 1 sided cover
SS PD Building wall 2 sided cover
SS PD Building wall no cover
SS PD Panel wall 1 sided cover
SS PD Panel wall 2 sided cover
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat