Sliding door SDC
Sliding door SDC is a door for cold storage rooms and similar locations where the temperature should be kept within certain limits. Good sealing when in closed position and effectively insulated door leaf are therefore important features.
Thermod Flex Frame is an adjustable framing which helps you to get a very good sealing even if the wall is a little bit bended. The framing on the frontside have no visible screws or plugs, and you choose if you want to cover only the front or the hole opening. The solution looks great and it´s very easy to install. It´s also possible to have a built in heating wire in the framing.
The door leaf is made of glassfibre reinforced polyester with a core of polyuretane with a thickness of 80mm. An extruded anodized aluminum profile cover the door leaf edge, which means that the construction will survive rough conditions. It´s also equipped with lever handles which makes it very easy to open and close.
It´s also possible to order this door with wall mounted bottom guide (see media below)
Even if the door is easy to open and close, it may be convenient to equip it with an automatic opening and closing function. Sliding door SDC is available in two versions – manual and automatic. (see media below)
Thanks to its material and design without dirt collecting sufaces, this door is very easy to keep clean.
- Extruded anodized aluminum profiles.
- Cover for only frontside or cover for the hole wall opening.
- Thickness 80 mm. U-value 0,30 W/m².
- Surface made of glassfibre reinforced polyester (RAL9010).
- Edge profile made of extruded anodized aluminum profile.
- Core of CFC free polyuretane.
- Gaskets around and under the door leaf.
- Lever handles on both sides. (with emergency function)
- Other GRP laminates. RAL 7005, 7038, 7035, 9002.
- Equipped with Fermod railsystem.
- Other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS colour scale.
- Stainless version (door leaf and frame).
- Lock with emergency function.
- Frame can be equipped with heating wire.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat