Freezer room door FD
The shape and finish gives FD door an attractive appearance which matches most environments. FD-door endures better than most. The door panel has a surface layer of glass fibre reinforced polyester and an impact-resistant door leaf edge of aluminum, and a core of CFC-free polyurethane.
Thermod FD comes with frames in anodized aluminum. An ingenious frame system allows the frames forming the lining on one or two sides of the wall, depending on the wall thickness. Thanks to a heating cable in the frame it prevents the door blade to freeze to the frame and no condensation occurs. The construction has thermal break. FD-door can always be opened from the inside. No risk of being locked up thanks to the emergency opening function, which is standard on the FD-door.
FD-door is easy to install: Insert frame into the door opening from one side, mount any frame parts from the opposite side. Hang the door in place when the frame is secured in position. Quickly, efficiently, economically.
- Anodized aluminium frame with broken thermal bridge.
- Self-regulating heating wire 230 V AC (5-15W/m).
- Immersive frame from 60-305 mm wall thickness
- Threshold with heating wire.
- Completely flat door leaf surface satisfies the highest hygiene demands.
- Door leaf thickness 100 mm. U-value 0.24 W/m2.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile made of anodized aluminium.
- Polyuretane insulation (CFC free). Floor gasket under door leaf
- Hinges: ASSA 3228.
- Lock: Fermod type 921 with emergency opening from
- inside (lock with Eurocylinder).
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
- Kick plate
- Can be ordered without threshold.
- Lock Fermod type 621
- -25°C / +25°C, Rh 60%
- With lower ambient temperature than +12°C this must specified.
Option Formica laminate