Cold room door KD
The KD doors are well-insulated, durable and tough. The door leaf is manufactured of fibre glass, reinforced polyester with effective insulation of 55 mm polyurethane.
The KD doors are available either as a single or as a double door and can be equipped with a pane of sheet glass or thermopane glass. The doors are delivered fully assembled and with frames of naturally anodized aluminum. Thermod’s ingenious frame system forms a door lining on one or both sides of the wall, depending on the wall thickness. The construction does not have a thermal bridge.
The KD door is easy to install: fit the frame into the structure opening on the one side and mount any parts of the door lining on the opposite side. Hang the door when the frame is firmly fitted. Quick, rational, economical.
Our standard range is rather large, but we can also offer customised solutions for special requirements.
All you need to do is contact one of our salespersons and we will help you find a solution.
- Anodized aluminium frame with broken thermal bridge.
- Immersive frame from 60 – 305 mm wall thickness.
- Door leaf thickness 55 mm. U-value 0.42 W/m².
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester
(standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile made of anodized aluminium.
- Polyurethane insulation(CFC free). Floor gasket under
- Hinges: Dorma 4005
- Lock housing: Assa 565
- Handle: Dorma DH 720
- Striking plate: Assa 3572-01 (15 mm)
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or
- Kick plate, window of any size.
- Manual or automatic door closers, electric locks or striking plates.
KD Building wall 1 sided cover
KD Building wall 2 sided cover
KD Panel wall solid cover
KD Panel wall adjustable cover
KD Panel wall no cover
SS KD Building wall 1 sided cover
SS KD Building wall 2 sided cover
SS KD Building wall flush mounting
SS KD Panel wall 1 sided cover
SS KD Panel wall 2 sided cover
SS KD Panel wall no cover
Option by RAL or NCS
Option Formica laminate