Sliding door SDID
The design and choice of materials make this door completely moisture-proof. The door leaf consists of an ingrained fibreglass laminate and a shock-resistant door leaf edge of aluminium, as well as polyurethane core. The door leaf is also equipped with sealing strips and a bottom guide.
The sophisticated frame system is manufactured of extruded aluminium and forms a casing on one or two sides of the wall, depending on the wall thickness. The assembly is simple - the door is quickly in place, both with new constructions and existing walls.
SDID can also be equipped with automation system. The SDID door is a really good investment from many perspectives. One of its greatest advantages is simply that it lasts longer!
Our standard range is rather large, but we can also offer customised solutions for special requirements.
All you need to do is contact one of our salespersons and we will help you find a solution.
- Extruded, naturally anodised aluminium.
- Case-forming on both sides of the wall, wall thickness 70-195 mm.
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Surface layer of fibreglass reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010)
- Edge profile of naturally anodised aluminium.
- CFC-free polyurethane frame.
- Sealing strip towards the lining.
- The angular fitting is concealed in the bottom of the door leaf.
- >Supplied with recessed stainless pull handles on both inside and outside.
- The door is supplied complete with rail system including slightly rounded aluminium rail cover.
- The door can be equipped with automatic controls. (Geze, Dorma, Besam)
- Door leaves are also available with Formica laminate.
- Other colours can be lacquered in RAL or NCS.
- The door leaf and the frame can be ordered of stainless steel.
Tillval enligt RAL el. NCS
It is possible to have a window customised for the size of the door, please contact us for more information: 0570 - 72 74 70 or email@example.com