Fire door EI 30
Type-approved fibreglass fire door, tested under the new test standard EN 1634-1 and classed as EI (1) 30.
The door has a fibreglass-reinforced polyester door leaf and a 1.5 mm stainless steel frame, resulting in a durable hygienic door that is easy to keep clean and that will not rust.
The door is tested with an automatic sealing threshold that folds down when the door is closed, which makes it easier to move trolleys and hospital beds between rooms. It can also be equipped with a glass opening comprising 15% of the door leaf surface. The fire door has also been tested with class C4 door closers.
The door also meets the Sa/Sm smoke protection requirements.
Sound reduction Rw 32 dB
- Dimensions M06-12 x M18-23
- Stainless steel 1,5mm (EN 1.4301).
- Typ A: Immersive frame, wall thickness 100-200mm.
- Other wall dimensions on request.
- Typ B: Lining only on hinges side, frame depth 88mm.
- Hinge Dorma DHI 4005
- Lock case ASSA 310
- Door leaf thickness 40mm.
- Finish in fibreglass- reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Edge profile in natural anodized aluminium.
- Core of double 12.5 mm Rigips GFK plasterboard and polyurethane foam.
- Can be painted in RAL or NCS colours.
- Vision panel up to 15% of door leaf surface.
- Vision panel max width 695mm.
- Vision panel max height 490mm.
- Door closer GEZE TS 4000.
RAL 9010 or NCS S0500-N
Option by RAL or NCS