Soundproof door ID RW 30
The door is supplied with sound isolation materials. The door leaf has an AKU Line plate and an automatic sealing threshold that closes tightly when the door is closed.
The Soundproof door has been laboratory tested with 30 dB sound reduction and has all the advantages of Thermod's other interior doors as far as durability, hygiene and ability to withstand moisture are concerned.
Our standard range is rather large, but we can also offer customised solutions for special requirements.
All you need to do is contact one of our salespersons and we will help you find a solution.
- Anodized aluminium frame.
- Immersive frame from 74-200 mm wall thickness.
- ID1: Liner on one side (no liner for hidden assembly).
- ID2: Liner on both sides.
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester (Standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile of anodized aluminium.
- Core od CFC-free polyurethane.
- Hinges: ASSA 3228
- Lock housing: ASSA 310
- Strike Assa 1264-1
- Automatic sealing threshold Planet FT.
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
- Kick plate.
- Manual or automatic door closers
- Electric locks or striking plates.
Option by RAL or NCS
Option Formica laminate