X-ray door SDID-X
This variant of the SDID sliding door effectively resists X-ray radiation. Lead is integrated into both the door leaf and frame. The thickness of the lead plates is customized according to customer preferences and normally varies from 0.5-2.0 mm. The design and materials of the door also make it completely impervious to moisture. The door panel consists of through-coloured fibreglass laminate, an aluminium edge and a polyurethane core.
The ingenious frame system is made of extruded aluminium with integrated architraves on one or both sides of the wall, depending on wall thickness. Installation is simple — the door goes up quickly in new constructions and existing buildings alike.
The X-ray door can also be equipped with automatic controls. The X-ray door is an excellent investment in many aspects; one exceptional selling point is that it quite simply lasts longer!
Our carefully developed standard range is extensive, but if you don’t find what you are looking for we are also happy to offer customized solutions to meet your special requirements.
- Extruded natural anodized aluminium.
- Integrated architraves for both sides of the wall, wall thickness 70-195 mm.
- Door thickness 40 mm.
- Finish in fibreglass-reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Edge profile in anodized aluminium.
- Core of CFC-free polyurethane and lead.
- The angular fitting is concealed in the bottom of the door leaf.
- Supplied with recessed stainless pull handles on both inside and outside.
- The door is supplied complete with rail system including slightly rounded aluminium rail cover.
- The door can be equipped with automatic controls. (Geze, Dorma, Besam)
- Rectangular viewing panel in any size.
- Can be painted in RAL or NCS colours.
- Door leaf and frame can be ordered in stainless steel.
- Door leaves are also available with Formica laminate.
Option by RAL or NCS
Option Formica laminate
It is possible to have a window customised for the size of the door, please contact us for more information: 0570 - 72 74 70 or email@example.com