Wet room door ID
The wet room door is specially designed for swimming pools, shower rooms or other places where the door is always wet. The choice of material makes it completely impervious to water and the construction makes the door easy to keep clean, without dirt collecting surfaces.
The door leaf is made of durable fiberglass laminate with an edge profile of aluminum and a core of polyurethane, which also makes the door leaf to keep a low weight. The frame is made of anodized aluminum, which is also impervious to water. The frame enclose both sides of the wall which makes the installation easy, and the result feels complete and elegant.
This is the optimal long life door for wet areas.
Our standard range is rather large, but we can also offer customised solutions for special requirements. All you need to do is contact one of our salespersons and we will help you find a solution.
- Anodized aluminium frame.
- Immersive frame from 74 – 200 mm wall thickness.
- ID1: Liner on one side.
- ID2: Liner on both sides
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile of anodized aluminium.
- Core of CFC-free polyurethane.
- Hinges: ASSA 3228
- Lock housing: ASSA 565
- Strike Assa 3572-01
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
- Kick plate, window of any size.
- Manual or automatic door closers, electric locks or striking plates.
Option by RAL or NCS
Option Formica laminate