Drzwi rozwierane chłodnicze KD
The KD doors are well-insulated, durable and tough. The door leaf is manufactured of fibre glass, reinforced polyester with effective insulation of 55 mm polyurethane.
The KD doors are available either as a single or as a double door and can be
- Anodized aluminium frame with broken thermal bridge.
- Immersive frame from 60 – 320 mm wall thickness.
- Door leaf thickness 55 mm. U-value 0.42 W/m².
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester
(standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile made of anodized aluminium.
- Polyurethane insulation(CFC free). Floor gasket under
- Hinges: Dorma
- Lock housing: ASSA 565
- Handle: Dorma DH 720
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or
- Kick plate, window of any size.
- Manual or automatic door closers, electric locks or striking plates.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat