Our business is built on finding working practices and procedures that minimize our impact on the environment. In practice, this means high efficiency in our use of energy and natural resources, carefully structured systems for material recycling and recovery, and production methods that prevent all types of pollution. Thermod has recently been certified according to ISO 14001.
Thermod will actively work to minimize environmental impact factors.
We minimize our environmental impact by:
- Making environmental stewardship an integral part of our business process and our operations
- Maintaining an active dialogue with our customers and suppliers to reduce environmental impact
- Always complying with the laws, ordinances and other regulations that affect our business
- Continuously implementing environmental improvements, preventing pollution and reducing environmental impact from our activities
- Ensuring that all employees feel a responsibility for the environment and understand their role in reducing the company’s environmental impact
- Materials and technology that contribute to a sustainable and ecological society are prioritized in product development
- Our products are inspected by both SundaHus and Byggvarubedömningen, Swedish systems for environmental and health assessments of construction materials and products
Certificate ISO 14001