Interested in Thermods products for your project?
Ask your questions via the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours on weekdays by e-mail or telephone!
Doors for restaurants
The restaurant is an environment with complex requirements regarding both function and aesthetics. Stylish doors are required which match the restaurant's décor but at the same time meet strict hygiene requirements and stay fresh for a long time.
A Thermod fiberglass door has a wear resistance superior to other materials and maintains a finish against blows from both equipment and staff. The choice of materials and the ingenious construction also make the door easy to keep clean. Cleaning chemicals can easily be used, and it is easy to retain the finish of the door.
A wide range of standard products is supplemented by doors adapted to the customer's wishes. The catalogue also includes doors for refrigeration and freezing areas.
What to consider
- Tough environment with frequent blows and bumps places high demands on the durability of the door.
- Doors and windows must withstand frequent cleaning without swelling in the frame and door leaf.
- Refrigeration and freezing room doors shall have a design that can withstand thermal stresses.
- Oaxen Stockholm
- Burger King, McDonald's, Max, KFC
- Grand Hotell
- Tripple Towers
- Swedish Museum of Natural History
- Stockholm City Hall
- Stockholm Waterfront