Fire door EI 30 Double door
Type approved glass fiber fire door tested according to EN 13501-2 and classified EI₂ 30-C4.
The door leaf of the fire door has a surface made of fiberglass reinforced polyester and the frame consists of 1.5 mm stainless steel. The result is a durable hygienic door that is easy to keep clean, and also does not rust.
Thermod's fire door is tested with an automatic sealing threshold that folds down when the door reaches the closed position, which makes it easier for trolleys or care beds to be moved between the rooms. It can also be equipped with a glass opening (height 520 mm) that makes up 15% of the surface of the door leaf. The fire door can also be made up to size 22.5x22M. The fire door is also tested with class C4 door closers.
Sound reduction Rw 33 dB
- Dimensions M06-12 x M18-23
- Stainless steel 1,5mm (EN 1.4301).
- Typ A: Immersive frame, wall thickness 100-200mm.
- Other wall dimensions on request.
- Typ B: Lining only on hinges side, frame depth 88mm.
- Hinge Dorma DHI 4005
- Lock case ASSA 310
- Door leaf thickness 40mm.
- Finish in fibreglass- reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Edge profile in natural anodized aluminium.
- Core of double 12.5 mm Rigips GFK plasterboard and polyurethane foam.
- Can be painted in RAL or NCS colours.
- Vision panel up to 15% of door leaf surface.
- Vision panel max width 695mm.
- Vision panel max height 490mm.
- Door closer GEZE TS 4000.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat