Who we are
Thermod manufactures fiberglass doors for environments with high demand on design, durability, hygiene and fire safety. With a market-leading range, custom-made laminate doors are offered for cooling environments, public environments and medical environments. Our head office is in Arvika, SWEDEN, but we also have manufacturing and sales units in Poland.
For questions about our role as Data Controller, please contact:
Thermod AB (Headquarters)
SE-671 95 Klässbol
Tel: +46 570-72 74 70
When do we collect personal information about you?
Personal data is collected
• When you buy our products.
• When you are in personal contact with us - by letter, e-mail, phone or through our websites.
• When we collect personal data from other legitimate sources, such as third party data collectors, our marketing partners or through public sources. We only use these personal data if you have given your consent to sharing them with others.
• We may also collect personal data if they are considered to be of legitimate interest, unless consideration for your integrity weighs heavier. Before the data is collected, we make an evaluation to ensure that the collection is of mutual interest for both parties.
Why do we collect and use personal information?
We primarily collect and use personal data to provide full service, but also to conduct direct sales and information through direct marketing. We also collect personal information about suppliers, partners and people seeking work or people working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Submit your marketing material as requested. This may involve information about our products or activities. This communication requires your consent.
• Send information about products and services that you have purchased from us.
• Perform direct sales activities if there is legitimate and mutual interest.
• Answer a question / interest mark in our web forms
• Follow up incoming requests (customer support, email, chats, or phone calls).
• Comply with contractual obligations in connection with, for example, order confirmation, invoices, reminders etc.
• Process a job application.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
- Collection of personal data based on consent.
Collection of personal data based on the registrant's consent will be by means of consent form, in which the registered consent is documented. The registrant's consent will always be documented and stored in our systems.
- Collection of personal data based on contract
We use personal data to fulfill our obligations under contract and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
What kind of personal data is collected?
We collect your name, phone number, title and e-mail address as well as your company's name and contact details. We can also collect feedback, comments and questions from you in communications and activities related to our products, such as meetings, phone calls, documents and email. From our sites, we can collect the IP address and actions taken on the site.
If you are looking for a job at Thermod AB, we collect the information you provide during the application process.
Thermod AB does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store personal data as long as we consider it necessary to meet the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while taking into account our need to answer your questions or resolve any problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to be able to respond to possible legal claims / complaints and for protection purposes.
This means that we may keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last contact with us. Once the personal data we have collected is no longer needed, they will be deleted safely. We may process personal data for statistical purposes, but then these data will be anonymized.
Your right to your personal information
You have the following rights to your personal information:
• Right to request a copy of your personal data stored by Thermod
• Right to request that Thermod correct your personal information if they are incorrect or outdated.
• Right to request that your personal data be deleted when Thermod no longer needs to retain them.
• Right to withdraw your consent to processing personal data at any time. For example, your consent to receive promotional material via email:
If you wish to withdraw your e-marketing consent, use the subscription settings link contained in the email we sent to you telling you that we stored your contact information.
• Right to request a limitation of additional data processing if there is a dispute about the accuracy or the processing of personal data.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data concerning if the treatment has been based on legitimate interest and / or direct marketing.
The information is used to make the site more efficient and to understand how visitors use the site. Cookies and similar techniques help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as detect and prevent security threats and abuse. Cookies do not identify you personally.
Do we share your information with others?
We neither share, sell, rent or resell your information to third parties without your consent, except as described below:
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if, as a company, we reasonably consider that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of our company and / or to comply with a court decision or to follow the outcome of a legal or judicial process. However, we will do our best to ensure that your personal information is still protected.