Inner door ID
The door leaf is made of fibre glass, reinforced polyester and is effectively insulated with 40 mm polyurethane. The ID door is not only hard-wearing but also hygienic and easy to keep clean. Besides, it can be placed in wet and damp environments.
The design, the material and, last but not least, the option to choose its colour make this type of door suitable for installing in various environments such as offices, swimming pools, laboratories and food processing premises. Hamburger and hot dog stands, restaurants and hospitals are other locations where Thermod hygiene doors ID can be used.
Thermod hygiene door ID is available either as a single door or as a double door and can be equipped with a vision panel of laminated ordinary or thermopane glass. The doors are delivered fully assembled and with aluminum or stainless steel frames.
The ingenious frame system forms a door lining on one or both sides of the wall, depending on the wall thickness. Installation is easy – the door fits quickly into its place both at construction sites and on already existing walls.
- Anodized aluminium frame.
- Immersive frame from 74 – 200 mm wall thickness.
- ID1: Liner on one side.
- ID2: Liner on both sides.
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile of anodized aluminium.
- Core of CFC-free polyurethane.
- Hinges: Dorma 4005
- Lock housing: ASSA 565
- Strike Assa 3572-01
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RAL or NCS).
- Kick plate, window of any size.
- Manual or automatic door closers, electric locks or striking plates.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat