Fire door EI(2)60
A fire-tested, type-approved fibreglass door is now available. This door has been tested according to the new testing standard EN 1634-1 and is classed as EI260.
The door leaf has a surface of fibreglass-reinforced polyester with a 1-5 mm stainless steel frame. The result is a durable hygiene door that is easy to keep clean and that will not rust.
The door is tested with an automatic sealing threshold that folds down when the door is closed, which makes it easier to move trolleys and hospital beds between rooms. It can also be equipped with a vision panel that constitutes 15% of the surface of the door leaf. The fire door has also been tested with door closers.
Type-approval no. SC 1293-13
- Dimensions M07-12 x M21
- Stainless steel 1.5 mm (EN 1.4301).
- Type A: Integrated architraves on both sides, 100-200 mm.
- Other wall dimensions on request.
- Type B: Trim on hinge side, frame depth 104 mm.
- Hinge Simonswerk VN 3748/160, 3 pc.
- Lock case ASSA 565
- Door leaf thickness 66 mm.
- Finish in fibreglass- reinforced polyester (standard colour RAL9010).
- Edge profile in natural anodized aluminium.
- Steel sheet core, Promatech H-board and Rockwool.
- Can be painted in RAL or NCS colours.
- Vision panel up to 15% of door leaf surface.
- Vision panel max width 890mm.
- Vision panel max height 400mm.
- Door closer GEZE TS 4000.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS