ThermoBac Hygiene Door
This fibreglass-reinforced polyester door leaf with silver ions has a polyurethane core, which makes the door lightweight. The frame is made of extruded aluminium. The frame and door leaf edge are powder-coated with a ThermoBac finish for effective elimination of bacterial growth. The door is available as either a single or double door.
The unique fibreglass laminate continuously combats bacterial growth, and with regular cleaning twice a day, this protection will last for more than 50 years.
We are happy to customize the door to meet your specific dimensions and accessory requests, such as automatic controls, glass openings, etc.
The hygiene door is an excellent investment in many respects. One compelling advantage is that it quite simply lasts longer!
We have a wide range of standard doors, but can also offer customized solutions for special requirements. Contact one of our sales representatives and we’ll help you find the perfect solution for you.
- ThermoBac-painted extruded aluminium
- Integrated architraves for one or both sides of the wall.
- Supplied with adjustable frame sleeves.
- Can also be ordered with fully welded stainless frame.
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Surface finish of fibreglass-reinforced polyester with silver ions (ThermoBac standard colour RAL9016).
- ThermoBac-painted aluminium frame profile.
- CFC-free polyurethane core.
- Available as single or double door.
- Width M08-M13 single door.
- Width M12-M24 double door.
- Height M21 and M25 (maxM31)
- Also available in customized dimensions upon request.
- Hardware Hinge Dorma 4005
- Lock ASSA 565
- Strike Assa 3572-01
- Door closer.
- Automatic controls.
- Electric lock or electric striking plate.
- Automatic sealing threshold.
Only RAL 9016