X-ray door ID-X
The X-Ray door has been developed based on the hygienic door. It has the same hygienic properties as the hygienic door, but also protects against X-Rays. A layer of 0.5-2.0 mm lead is integrated in both the frame and the door leaf.
We can customise the lead layer according to the customers preferences. There are no lead components to which the user can be exposed. They are hidden in the frame and door leaf.
- Anodized aluminium frame.
- Immersive frame from 74 – 200 mm wall thickness.
- ID1: Liner on one side.
- ID2: Liner on both sides.
- Door leaf thickness 40 mm.
- Outer surface of glass fibre reinforced polyester
- (standard colour RAL9010).
- Door leaf profile of anodized aluminium.
- Core of CFC-free polyurethane.
- Hinges: Dorma 4005
- Lock housing: ASSA 565
- Strike Assa 3572-01
- Door leaf in stainless steel version.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Other laminate colours: RAL7005, RAL7035, RAL7038 and RAL9002 (other colours can be painted in RALor NCS).
- Kick plate, window of any size.
- Manual or automatic door closers, electric locks or striking plates.
Optional accordion to RAL or NCS
Optional Formica laminat