We are developing the Thermod machine park
The design of the CNC milling machine for professional use has been optimized to work in the Thermod door factory. The precisely selected frame stiffness with the appropriate location of the high-class linear system guarantees the precision of processing the glass-fiber reinforced laminate and allows for high feed speeds without losing the quality of the detail.
The device is also well thought out in terms of ergonomics for use by workers and maintenance. Easy access to individual teams affects the efficiency of our team's work and significantly speeds up service activities.
Advantages of using a CNC milling machine in the production of Thermod laminated doors:
- Precise and repeatable laminate processing.
- Perfect edge of the laminate after cutting.
- Optimization of laminate cuts using an efficient nesting algorithm.
- The possibility of feeding the plate to the worktable, both individually and in packets, without the need to change the machine.
- The automated production process through the use of a laminate feeding system to the working field enables one-person operation of the device.
- Stable vacuum clamping of the material on the working field with a raster structure that evenly distributes the vacuum over the entire table surface. The table is divided into 6 symmetrical sections controlled by electrovalves, which guarantees that the material is securely fixed in the working field.
- Quick drilling and milling in one panel mounting.
- Tool presence sensor.
- New, more effective software.
- ETHERCAT connected electronics.
- Wireless remote control.
- Central lubrication system.
- Automatic chip extraction height adapter.
Improving the quality of work. Clean work is guaranteed by an extensive dust extraction system, including cleaning of the working field and processed elements. Automatic cleaning of the working area allows you to eliminate downtime between cycles. The cleanliness of the finished laminate elements is ensured by a vibratory-vacuum chip suction system between the receiving table and the working area.
Published 28 Apr 2022
Published 14 Sep 2023
New CEO for Thermod Group
Dan Wikström Lilliebjelke took up the position as President/CEO of Thermod Group AB on September 1. Dan Wikström Lilliebjelke has a solid experience of international business development in the construction and security industry and has held board assignments and senior positions in well-known companies such as Kaba, Dormakaba and Reynaers Aluminium.
Published 23 Aug 2023
Performance Thermod Group - Hygienic door tested in an extremely humid environment!
Over a period of 21 days, Thermod doors were subjected to a water resistance test - consisting of exposing the door to a stream of water, in this case, the stream of a fountain. The test was carried out for a period of 21 days, and then checked to see whether the door let water through.
Published 23 Jun 2023
Doors to the new GoCo Active in Gothenburg
In the end of 2023, the building of GoCo Active in Mölndal, Gothenburg is initiated. A gigantic investment with focus on physical and mental health where business and research meets. For this project, Thermod has been trusted to deliver a number of fiberglass doors to the area’s new rooms.
Published 23 May 2023
Mathem is awarded for construction of the year 2023
In Larsboda 2022, Mathem's new production and logistics facility was erected. Mathem's new production and logistics facility has won the award for construction of the year 2023 in the category industry, logistics and retail.
Published 11 May 2023
Doors to Westfield Mall Of Scandinavia
The new restaurant area in the Westfield Mall of Scandinavia in Stockholm opened in mid-March 2023. Thermod has been trusted to deliver doors to the newly opened department.
Published 14 Nov 2022
Wet room doors to the well-known Bosön
In March 2020, among other things, the new Framgångshallen was inaugurated, a modern and spacious training facility with a very high capacity intended for a diverse range of sports.
Thermod has delivered several wet room doors to the facility's renovated shower and changing rooms.